IPL 2018 Purple Cap
The bowler with the highest number of wickets will wear the Purple Cap. During the tournament, it often changes from player to player. Here are the standings for Purple Cap. Who will finish IPL 2018 as the highest wicket-taker?
The Purple Cap will be awarded to the bowler with the most number of wickets in the tournament. During the tournament, the top bowler will get the honour to wear this cap while on the field. At the end of IPL season, the highest wicket-taker of the tournament will receive an award for being the best.
Previous Purple Cap Winners
- 2018 - Andrew Tye (Punjab) - 24 Wkts
- 2017 - Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Hyderabad) - 26 Wkts
- 2016 - Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Hyderabad) - 23 Wkts
- 2015 - Dwayne Bravo (Chennai) - 26 Wkts
- 2014 - Mohit Sharma (Chennai ) - 23 Wkts
- 2013 - Dwayne Bravo (Chennai) - 32 Wkts
- 2012 - Morne Morkel (Delhi) - 25 Wkts
- 2011 - Lasith Malinga (Mumbai) - 28 Wkts
- 2010 - Pragyan Ojha (Deccan Chargers) - 23 Wkts
- 2009 - R. P. Singh (Deccan Chargers ) - 23 Wkts
- 2008 - Sohail Tanvir ( Rajasthan) - 22 Wkts