London, September 24: Bernd Leno's future at Emirates Stadium is up in the air.
Aaron Ramsdale's arrival, on a deal that could reach a reported £30million, put Leno's first-choice position in jeopardy.
The 29-year-old German joined Arsenal in 2018 and has been number one since.
TOP STORY - ARSENAL CONSIDERS LENO SALE
Arsenal are contemplating selling German goalkeeper Leno next year following Ramsdale's arrival, claims the Daily Mail.
Ramsdale was selected ahead of Leno in Arsenal's 1-0 win over Norwich City on Saturday after the German had an indifferent start to the season
The report claims there is little chance Arsenal will sell Leno in January but that the Gunners signed Ramsdale believing he may usurp the German by the end of the 2021-22 season.
- As Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid circle, Paul Pogba is leaning towards extending his stay with Manchester United claims The Athletic. The report cites Cristiano Ronaldo's impact at United on Pogba's thinking.
- West Ham United have placed a £100 million price tag on in-demand Declan Rice with Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City all jostling for his signature according to Football.London.
- French midfielder Thomas Lemar is expendable following Antoine Griezmann's arrival and could be sold by Spanish champions Atletico Madrid claims Todo Fichajes. Atletico wants to raise transfer funds to bolster their squad.
- Football Insider claims that Bayern Munich are already working on signing Chelsea's German striker Timo Werner next year, with a January move not ruled out.
- Chelsea will open talks with England international midfielder Mason Mount on a new long-term deal according to 90min.
- Arsenal target Houssem Aouar will not leave Olympique Lyon mid-season reports Todo Fichajes.