London, July 18: After winning the Champions League, Chelsea are looking to add a goalscorer.
With Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland seemingly no longer a possibility, the Blues could look elsewhere in Germany.
Robert Lewandowski has become the name to watch.
TOP STORY - CHELSEA LINE UP LEWANDOWSKI BID
Robert Lewandowski has moved to the top of Chelsea's wish list, according to the Sun.
The Poland international scored a record 41 league goals for Bayern Munich last season and is under contract through 2023.
But Thomas Tuchel wants a prolific scorer and Lewandowski would certainly fit the bill, should Bayern accept a £50million offer for the 32-year-old.
– Manchester United will make an offer for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane this week, says the Daily Mail, but not at the rumoured £50m asking price. Fabrizio Romano reports Varane wants to move to the Premier League and is ready to accept United's contract proposal.
– United also are in the mix for Real Madrid's winger Vinicius Junior, claims the Mirror.
– Mauro Icardi could leave Paris Saint-Germain for Juventus, says Footmercato.
– Barring a Lewandowski move, Chelsea could wind up as a surprise landing spot for Harry Kane if he does not end up at Manchester City, according to The Athletic.
– Liverpool will extend Alisson's contract through 2026 within the next few weeks, Fabrizio Romano reports, while the Mirror says Jordan Henderson will sign a new deal at Anfield through 2023.
– Roma and Inter could lure Alex Telles away from United, according to Calciomercato.
– Arsenal are hoping to complete a deal for Anderlecht midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga within the next week, says the Daily Mail.
– Tottenham are eyeing Atalanta's Pierluigi Gollini, says Calciomercato.