Madrid, March 29: Real Madrid have seemingly set their sights on Eduardo Camavinga, and it may be one of several changes at the La Liga club.
Camavinga, 17, has been linked to several European giants after impressing for Rennes.
The teenage midfielder is a target for Madrid, who could be set for sweeping changes in the close season.
TOP STORY – CAMAVINGA THE PREFERENCE FOR REAL MADRID
Camavinga is the preference for Real Madrid as it is likely to prove tough to land Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, according to Marca.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane is also keen to avoid becoming too reliant on Casemiro, the report says.
Camavinga has made 25 Ligue 1 appearances for Rennes this season, including 24 starts.
- It may be just one of several changes at Real Madrid. AS reports there must be exits if players are to come in, with James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale, Lucas Vazquez and Mariano Diaz potentially leaving. The futures of Nacho Fernandez, Marcelo, Luka Modric and Brahim Diaz are also uncertain.
- Staying at Real Madrid and AS reports the coronavirus pandemic may impact what the club do with Martin Odegaard. The Norway international was expected to spend another season on loan at Real Sociedad but could return ahead of the next campaign as clubs become stricter with their finances.
- Diego Costa has scored just twice in 19 games for Atletico Madrid this season and could be set for a move. Sport reports Roma are interested in the 31-year-old forward.
- Achraf Hakimi appears likely to return to Real Madrid from his loan at Borussia Dortmund. However, the Mirror reports Chelsea have enquired about the defender.
- After impressing with Wolves in the Premier League, Raul Jimenez is attracting interest. Sport reports the Mexico forward could return to LaLiga, with Real Madrid and former club Atletico Madrid interested.
- Out of contract at the end of the season, Pedro is poised to leave Chelsea. La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Lazio are interested in the attacker.