London, July 28: Jack Grealish has been linked with a move away from Aston Villa in the past, and Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is a known long-term admirer.
Grealish is currently on holidays after Euro 2020, but talks of a huge transfer to City have not gone away.
Could the Premier League champions be about to make their move?
MAN CITY SET TO TABLE GREALISH BID
Manchester City are set to officially commence their move for Aston Villa's Jack Grealish with a £75m bid, claims the Daily Mail.
According to the report, Villa will hold out for £100m for their star England international.
Villa have no desire to sell Grealish for anything less and will know Guardiola is keen to secure his services.
Man City are set to make an opening bid for Jack Grealish of £75m plus add-ons https://t.co/UchGwHJAuk— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) July 27, 2021
- Chelsea have opened talks with Sevilla about potentially signing French centre-back Jules Kounde, according to The Guardian. The 22-year-old has a release clause worth €80m (£68.4m).
- Arsenal have enquired with Inter about star forward Lautaro Martinez, reports the Telegraph. It is believed Inter may be willing to sell the Argentina striker for €90m (£77m).
- Eurosport reports that West Ham are interested in a move for Manchester United defender Phil Jones who has struggled with injury in recent times.
- Newcastle are closing in on a deal for Arsenal's Joe Willock, and it could be finalised within the next 48 hours after his loan stint last season, claims Mail Online.
- Liverpool may sign Wolves' Spanish winger Adama Traore in a cut-price £30m deal, according to the Star.