London, July 7: Manchester United have reportedly tabled a €60million bid for Ajax winger Antony.
Antony's agent has been trying to secure a move to United and the Premier League since the Eredivisie season ended, according to Goal.
The Brazilian is coming off a season where he tallied eight goals and four assists in 23 league games, as well as another two goals and four assists in seven Champions League fixtures, showing he has what it takes at the highest level.
TOP STORY – RED DEVILS MAKE BIG-MONEY MOVE FOR AJAX'S ANTONY
Goal's report says the back-to-back Eredivisie champions are determined to hold onto Antony for another season, and with three years still remaining on his contract, Ajax are in control of the negotiations.
United's offer has fallen well below Ajax's acceptable figure, which is said to be €80m, although the discussions are ongoing.
The Old Trafford club are also linked with Leicester City midfielder Youri Tielemans, according to The Sun, as well as Napoli striker and hot commodity Victor Osimhen, who ESPN claims is fetching a price north of €100m.
– Portuguese publication A Bola claims Chelsea are preparing a £38m for Sporting midfielder Matheus Nunes.
– According to The Mirror, Everton have no plans to sell Dominic Calvert-Lewin after cashing in on Richarlison.
– Arsenal are looking to sell seven players, including Nicolas Pepe and Bernd Leno, to fund further moves in this transfer window, per The Sun.
– According to Foot Mercato, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Sevilla and Napoli are all competing for Nice's 22-year-old French centre-back Jean-Clair Todibo.
– Fabrizio Romano is reporting that Brentford have secured a €22m deal for Bologna's 20-year-old Scottish left-back Aaron Hickey.