London, April 8: Cristiano Ronaldo has been linked with a stunning return to Real Madrid, but it seems that is just about impossible.
The Juventus star only left the Santiago Bernabeu in 2018, yet recent reports linked him with a Madrid return.
However, it appears that is unlikely.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID RETURN FOR RONALDO RULED OUT
Real Madrid are not thinking about bringing Ronaldo back, according to both Marca and Sport.
It has been reported that Juve would consider selling Ronaldo for €60million, which is €40m less than what they paid in July 2018.
Ronaldo had scored 25 goals in 32 games this season before it was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Neymar continues to be linked with a return to Barcelona. Sport reports Paris Saint-Germain would be willing to accept payment in instalments from Barcelona, something that proved to be an issue last close season.
- Paul Pogba looks set to leave Manchester United for either Juventus or Real Madrid. AS reports the France midfielder will prioritise an offer from the LaLiga giants.
- On loan at PSG from Inter, Mauro Icardi's future is uncertain. Sport reports PSG have decided they will use their purchase option of €70m to land the forward permanently.
- It seems Barcelona know what they want for Philippe Coutinho. The LaLiga giants have set their price for the attacker, who is on loan at Bayern Munich, at €90m, according to Sport.
- David Silva will leave Manchester City at the end of the season and where he ends up remains to be seen. CalcioMercato reports AC Milan met the playmaker's agents over a possible move.
- It is shaping as a busy close season at Barcelona. Sport reports PSG left-back Layvin Kurzawa, out of contract at campaign's end, wants a move to Barcelona. Meanwhile, AS reports Barca are also eyeing Real Madrid's 19-year-old midfielder Cesar Gelabert.