Madrid, January 22: Zinedine Zidane's future at Real Madrid is being questioned, while Paul Pogba could be set to stay at Manchester United.
Madrid were stunned by third-tier side Alcoyano in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday (January 20), sparking fresh talk about Zidane's position at the helm.
Zidane is under fire, but the Frenchman may get more time.
TOP STORY – ZIDANE BEING QUESTIONED AS REAL MADRID BOSS
Zinedine Zidane is being questioned more than ever as Real Madrid head coach, according to AS.
The report says he will remain at the helm until the Champions League, which will resume in February, and former star forward Raul is the top candidate to replace him.
Madrid are second in La Liga, seven points behind Atletico Madrid, who also have a game in hand.
- Pogba may be happier at Manchester United. The Daily Star reports United are increasingly confident the midfielder will see out his contract, which runs until 2022, despite interest from Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus.
- Christian Eriksen looks set to leave Inter, but it remains to be seen where he ends up. The Telegraph claims Leicester City have ruled out a loan move for the midfielder due to his wage demands.
- RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano is set to be the subject of speculation for months to come. Goal reports Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea have shown interest in the defender, who is also wanted by Bayern Munich.
- Dele Alli wants to reunite with Mauricio Pochettino at PSG. 90min says the Tottenham midfielder has asked chairman Daniel Levy not to block a potential switch this month.
- Arsenal appear set to strengthen in January. Sport reports midfielder Martin Odegaard is very close to joining the Premier League club on loan from Real Madrid.