England are scheduled to arrive in Bangladesh on a five-week tour but a militant attack on Gulshan cafe on July 1 put the series under a security cloud.
The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) said it would observe the situation in the coming weeks and months and follow government instructions with regard to the tour.
Last week, England's limited overs captain Eoin Morgan said playing at a neutral venue may be 'feasible if it came to that'.
But Nizamuddin cleared the board's view on the matter at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium.
"(playing in a neutral venue) is never a solution. Playing cricket cannot stop in a country. We will try our best to fulfil our FTP commitment," Nizamuddin was quoted as saying by bdnews24.com on Monday.
The BCB official said a pre-tour meeting, or one between the ministries of the respective countries, is usually held before hosting a series.
The government ministry in relation to the issue takes necessary measures. The BCB has held talks with them and they are making arrangements for a pre-tour meeting, he added.
Following their government's advice, Australia postponed their tour to Bangladesh last year before pulling out of the Under-19 World Cup in the country -- which has never hosted any series on neutral venues.
The youth World Cup was held over four cities in Bangladesh without any trouble earlier this year.
"When we arrange an international series in Bangladesh, we take special safety measures. We also have a very good track record of hosting major tournaments with the help of all the government security agencies including Bangladesh Police and RAB," Nizamuddin said.
"We are confident any board will bring these things into consideration."