Mumbai, Nov 9: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) had its 86th Annual General Meeting (AGM) today here and several decisions were taken including removing N Srinivasan as International Cricket Council's (ICC) chairman.
Among other decisions, BCCI rules on conflict of interest were approved. Also the board appointed AP shah as Ombudsman.
Here is the Media Advisory issued by BCCI after the AGM
The BCCI Annual General Meeting (AGM) took place at Cricket Centre, BCCI headquarters - Mumbai, today.
The following decisions were taken:
Mr. Shashank Manohar will be the BCCI representative at the ICC. In his absence, Mr. Sharad Pawar will represent BCCI as an alternate.
The BCCI rules on conflict of interest were approved. All complaints regarding conflict of interest will be referred to the Ombudsman, Retired Justice AP Shah.
Amendments proposed to the rules and regulations of the BCCI were approved unanimously.
The following venues were approved for hosting Test matches: Pune, Rajkot, Vizag, Dharamsala, Indore and Ranchi.
1. Maharashtra Cricket Association's International Stadium at Pune.
2. Saurashtra Cricket Association's Stadium at Rajkot.
3. Andhra Cricket Association's Stadium at Vizag.
4. Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association's Stadium at Dharamsala.
5. Madhya Pradesh Cricket Association's Holkar Stadium at Indore.
6. Jharkhand State Cricket Association's Stadium at Ranchi.
The audited statement of accounts for the year ending March 31, 2015 as also the annual budget for the year 2015-16 were approved.
The following selection committees were appointed:
1. Senior Selection Committee - Men
Sandeep Patil (Chairman), Vikram Rathour, Saba Karim, MSK Prasad and Gagan Khoda.
2. Junior Selection Committee - Junior Men
Venkatesh Prasad (Chairman), Rakesh Parikh, Gyanendra Pandey, Aman Kumar, Arup Bhattacharya.
3. Women's Selection Committee
Shanta Rangaswamy (Chairperson), Anjali Pendharkar, Sunita Sharma, Hemlata Kale, Lopamudra B.
IPL Governing Council for 2015-16
Mr. Rajeev Shukla (Chairman), Mr. Jyotiraditya Scindia, Mr. Ajay Shirke, Mr. MP Pandove and Mr. Sourav Ganguly.
The Disciplinary Committee for 2015-16
Mr. Shashank Manohar (Chairman), Mr. Jyotiraditya Scindia and Mr. Niranjan Shah.
Affiliation Committee will consist of Mr. Anurag Thakur, Mr. Prakash Dixit and Mr. Anshuman Gaikwad.
Legal Committee - Mr. PS Raman (Chairman), Dr. DVSS Somayajulu and Mr. Abhay Apte.
The Chairman of various committees
1. Technical Committee - Mr. Sourav Ganguly
2. National Cricket Academy Board - Mr. Niranjan Shah
3. Marketing Committee - Mr. Chetan Desai
4. IT & Data Management Committee - Mr. Jay Shah
5. Finance Committee - Mr. Jyotiraditya Scindia
6. Tour Programme and Fixtures Committee - Dr. G Gangaraju
7. TV Production Committee - Mr. Aashirbad Behera
8. New Area Development Committee - Mr. Avishek Dalmiya
9. Senior Tournament Committee - Mr. Gautam Roy
10. Junior Cricket Committee - Mr. TC Mathew
11. Media Committee - Mr. Arun Singh Thakur
12. Umpires Committee - Mr. CK Khanna
13. Vizzy Trophy - Mr. ML Nehru
14. Infrastructure Subsidy Committee - Mr. Prakash Dixit
15. Women's Committee - Mr. Kapil Malhotra
The house took the following decisions in the interest of the working of the board:
General body of the BCCI will meet every quarter.
Professional appointments will be made to strengthen the governance of the BCCI based on the report to be submitted by Deloitte.
The house placed on record the contribution of Mr. N Srinivasan during his tenure as ICC Chairman.
The Annual Player Contracts (Men and Women) for 2015-16 have been announced