London, May 3: Erling Haaland and Romelu Lukaku appear to be the top forwards on English clubs' shopping lists this off-season.
But Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski may enter the frame amid rumours about his future.
Manchester City and Chelsea are known to be eager to bolster their attacking options and have the funds to finance a major move.
TOP STORY – ENGLAND ON LEWANDOWSKI'S RADAR
SportBild reports that Robert Lewandowski's likely next destination will be the English Premier League, if Bayern Munich opt to sell their Polish forward.
The report claims that Lewandowski's agent Pini Zahavi is trying to put pressure on Bayern for a lucrative contract extension or to sell him to one of England's financially powerful clubs.
Lewandowski still has two years to run on his Bayern contract and the Bavarians are believed to not be ready to negotiate.
- Fabrizio Romano claims that Romelu Lukaku is not planning to leave Inter amid interest from Manchester City, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona, pointing to comments he made following the club's Serie A title triumph on Sunday.
- Romano also claims that Watford, who have won promotion to the Premier League, have begun talks with Inter's Ashley Young who may be available as a free agent.
- Marca reports that PSG are increasingly concerned that Neymar will not sign a contract extension with the club amid talk of a Barcelona move.
- Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer is being tracked by Premier League club Newcastle United, claims the Daily Record.
- Tottenham are interested in Brazilian teenager Rodrigo Varanda who is currently with Corinthians, says The Sun.