Full list of India's 215 athletes
India's track and field squad, comprising of 17 women and 15 men in addition to 12 coaches and three support staff, will be seen in action in track and field competitions from July 27 to Aug 2.
After announcing the squad, chairman of the selection committee and former Olympian Gurbachan Singh Randhawa said: "We have selected the best medal prospects and it is a fine blend of experienced and talented youngsters."
AAFI president and former Olympian Adille J. Sumariwalla said: "The previous Commonwealth Games in Delhi produced a record haul for Indian athletics. It's always challenging to emulate success but we are sending a bunch of very talented and motivated athletes who will spare no efforts to bring glory to the nation."
The first batch of Indian athletics squad comprising of 26 members, including the coaching and support staff, reached Glasgow Monday for acclimatisation and competition.
- 4x400 M Relay: Rajiv Arokia, Kuni Mohammed, Sachin Roby, Lalit Mathur, Jithu Baby, Jibin S
- 110MH: Thingalaya Siddhanth; Triple Jump: Arpinder Singh
- Shot Put: Om Prakash
- Discus Throw: Vikas Gowda
- Javelin Throw: Ravinder SinghA Khaira; Devinder Singh, Vipin Kasana
- Hammer Throw: Kamalpreet Singh, Chandrodaya N. Singh.
- 4x100 M Relay: Saradha Narayan, H. M. Jyothi, Sarbani Nanda, Asha Roy, Santhini Vallikkad, Merlin K. Joseph
- 4x400 M Relay: M R Poovamma, Tintu Luka, Debashree Majumdar, Ratandeep Kaur, Anilda Thomas, Ashwini Akkunji
- High Jump: Sahana Kumari
- Long Jump: Mayookha Jony
- Discus Throw: Seema Punia, Krishna Poonia
- Javelin Throw: Annu Rani
Coaches and support staff
- Chief coach: Bahadur Singh
- Manager: PK Srivastava
- Sprint coach: PT Usha
- Jump coach: Shyam Kumar
- Other sprint coaches: Ramesh (400m Women), Vinayaikin (100m), Anatoly Vardha (400m Men)
- Throw coach (Shot put): Shakti Singh
- Throw coach (Discus): Shiv Gowda
- Throw coach (Javelin): Kashinath
- Throw coach (Discus): Ankush Punia
- Throw Coach (Discus): Virender Poonia
- Physiotherapist: Kamalpreet Walia
- Masseur: Baibu
- Recovery Expert: Andre Filimonua.