Bengaluru, December 2: The Ultimate Fighting Championship are in Detroit as Little Caesars Arena plays host to UFC 218: Holloway Vs Aldo 2 on Saturday (December 2).
Max Holloway and Jose Aldo will go to war for the featherweight world title once again tonight in the main event of UFC 218 in Michigan.
The pair first fought for the featherweight strap at UFC 212 in June this year where Holloway knocked out Aldo in the third round.
The Hawaiian champ was originally scheduled to face Frankie Edgar, but 'The Answer' pulled out through injury which allowed the former 145lb champ Aldo to step in for the rematch.
.@Francis_Ngannou has been training in MMA for only 4 years and is already knocking out former UFC Heavyweight Champions.— UFC India (@UFCIndia) November 30, 2017
He fights Alistair Overeem at #UFC218. Watch this fight live on Sony ESPN & Sony ESPN HD. pic.twitter.com/U8oqkC2LKo
An intriguing heavyweight clash between Alistair Overeem and Francis Ngannou is the co-main event of the evening.
It is a stacked undercard which sees Eddie Alvarez Vs Justin Gaethje at lightweight and a flyweight battle between Henry Cejudo and Sergio Pettis, among others.
Check out the scheduled fight card for UFC 218 below.
1. Featherweight title bout: Max Holloway (c) Vs José Aldo
2. Heavyweight bout: Alistair Overeem Vs Francis Ngannou
3. Flyweight bout: Henry Cejudo Vs Sergio Pettis
4. Lightweight bout: Eddie Alvarez Vs Justin Gaethje
5. Women's Strawweight bout: Tecia Torres Vs Michelle Waterson
1. Lightweight bout: Charles Oliveira Vs Paul Felder
2. Welterweight bout: Alex Oliveira Vs Yancy Medeiros
3. Lightweight bout: David Teymur Vs Drakkar Klose
4. Women's Strawweight bout: Felice Herrig Vs Cortney Casey
5. Welterweight bout: Abdul Razak Alhassan Vs Sabah Homasi
6. Light Heavyweight: Jeremy Kimball Vs Dominick Reyes
7. Heavyweight bout: Justin Willis Vs Allen Crowder
8. Women's Strawweight bout: Amanda Cooper Vs Angela Magaña
The live telecast of the main card in India is available via Sony ESPN on Sunday (December 3) from 8.30 AM (IST).