IPL 2018 Orange Cap
The Orange Cap often changes hands during the Indian Premier League (IPL). The highest run scorer gets to wear the Orange Cup during matches. Here are the standings for Orange Cap. Who will end IPL 2018 with maximum runs?
The Orange Cap will be awarded to the batsman with the most number of runs in the tournament. During the tournament, the top batsman will get the honour to wear this cap while on the field. At the end of IPL season, the highest run scorer of the tournament will receive an award for being the best.
Previous Orange Cap Winners
- 2018 - Kane Williamson ( Hyderabad ) - 735 Runs
- 2017 - David Warner ( Hyderabad ) - 641 Runs
- 2016 - Virat Kohli (Bangalore) - 973 Runs
- 2015 - David Warner (Hyderabad) - 562 Runs
- 2014 - Robin Uthappa (Kolkata ) - 660 Runs
- 2013 - MEK Hussey (Chennai) - 733 Runs
- 2012 - Chris Gayle (Bangalore) - 733 Runs
- 2011 - Chris Gayle (Bangalore) - 608 Runs
- 2010 - Sachin Tendulkar (Mumbai) - 618 Runs
- 2009 - Matthew Hayden (Chennai ) - 572 Runs
- 2008 - Shaun Marsh ( Punjab) - 616 Runs